Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tribal Fever


Ikat curtains made by yours truly :) My sweet puppy shaka modeling them. 


Dress from asos.com, cold shoulder top by Marciano, blush Sam Edelman fringe sandal 



tribal fever remix


I can't get enough of this tribal trend in my wardrobe or even home decor.  I love the trend for so many reasons. Designers and fashion lovers alike have taken the style in so many directions and it always seems to work.  Wether you want to go edgy and avant garde or lean towards an earthy vibe is really up to you.  I saw the little bodycon number for a steal on ASOS and couldn't pass it up.  Black and white are such a strong statement, and I find a simple silhouette like this can be styled in a multitude of different ways.  You can easily pump up a basic outfit with a great bangle or bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment