Thursday, April 12, 2012

Denim: High vs Low


HIGH                  LOW 

Denim: High vs Low

Welcome to the first high vs. low post!!!  I am excited to do a continuous segment about finding those trendy goods at prices we can all afford! While I can obsess over designer goods nothing makes me happier than finding a good deal.  I believe in investing in quality items for your wardrobe, but I don't think there is a girl in the world that doesn't love a little Forever 21.  I shop sales, thrifts, and lower priced stores like H&M so I can afford that coveted piece I've been drooling over.  Here I have taken three pieces and found them in high and low price points.  The left column boasts some pretty hefty price tags while the right side is all under $100.  Its good to know where ever you stand financially you can still stay looking fresh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment