Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fabulous footwear!



My latest purchase!  Madden Girl cork with ankle strap :)



Trusty Leopard Nine West Pumps from last season 

Fabulous footwear!
Hello all my fellow fashion addicts!!  Sorry it's been a while since I've given you your fashion fix.  I will do my best to keep the good stuff coming.  Today I want to focus on all of the awesome statement shoes that are everywhere.  In the past I have gravitated towards neutrals but not this season!  There is just way too much colorful fabulousness to pass up.  If you want a floral, polka dot or even a trusty animal print its really everywhere.  I love that all different heel heights and shapes are in, and there is an awesome selection of fun flats in stores too! I am a sucker for anything vintage and regularly look for inexpensive shoes on etsy.com  like the multicolored flats above.  I always want to give you a range in price so that everyone can update their wardrobe in style.  Any of these lovelies would take an ordinary outfit, day, or attitude to the next level.  Good luck finding your perfect fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment