Thursday, May 31, 2012

Old + New




Hi everyone!!!  I am sooooo sorry I have been a bit absent lately, but I promise to not let life get in the way and continue to be creative through Social Garb.  I had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and felt inspired by adding a few new pieces to my existing wardrobe.   Here I wore a FABULOUS pair of high waisted denim from the 70's and paired it with a current trend, an open back top.  I love how the sheerness gives it dimension.  I am on the hunt for other bandeau tops to throw under loose tanks for this wonderful summer that is upon us.  The necklace is also a vintage piece I found in NOLA on my bachelorette trip.  Its always great to get accessories while traveling because they send those wonderful memories flooding back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment